Technical Project Manager
Our young, ambitious, knowledge-based team in a fabulous market is expanding. We are looking for a Lead Engineer Navigation & Communication with knowledge of high-end systems. Would you like to apply your knowledge in the luxury yacht segment? Join Admarel and be part of our team.
THE COMPANY: ADMAREL
Where others stop, we step forward!
Admarel is a young and ambitious Maritime Service provider which delivers state of the art Marine Electronics. With our short communication lines and high level of hospitality we follow a strong customer approach. Our aim is to make our customers feel at home, while being at sea.
We are always developing our employees on a personal and technical level. We also stimulate own initiative and entrepreneurship. It is our ambition to be the center of excellence, supporting our clients in various markets like Mega and Super Yachts, Commercial and Tugs & Workboats.
The job: Technical Project Manager Navigation & Communication
You will be responsible for managing the complete engineering process of producing all engineering deliverables within allocated budget, time and at the required quality level. You are responsible for defining work breakdown structure and planning, organizing and monitoring all technical activities within the assigned projects.
You will lead, motivate and coach the engineering project team. Also you are responsible for keeping the team up to date regarding technical knowledge, norms and standards, relevant developments and applications. In this job you communicate with stakeholders regarding engineering items.
New colleague: What do we expect
- A technical bachelor degree;
- You get a kick out of working with the latest marine systems on the most beautiful locations (luxurious yachts);
- You have working experience with supervision, planning & organizing, progress monitoring and delegating;
- You have focus on collaboration, the customers and getting results;
- You are fluent in English, both written and orally. It is an advantage if you are familiar with the Dutch language;
- Technical knowledge of Navigation and Communication systems is a pre.
Can’t wait to join our team?
Please apply below or contact us via email@example.com
WOULD YOU LIKE SOME MORE INFORMATION FIRST?
Please contact our Corporate Recruiter first.