Sales Engineer Marine Electronics
Young, ambitious, knowledge-based team in a fabulous market is expanding. We are looking for a Sales Engineer with knowledge of high-end systems. Would you like to apply your knowledge in the marine industry? Join Admarel and be part of our team.
THE COMPANY: ADMAREL
Where others stop, we step forward!
Admarel is a young and ambitious Maritime Service provider which delivers state of the art Marine Electronics. With our short communication lines and high level of hospitality we follow a strong customer approach. Our aim is to make our customers feel at home, while being at sea.
We are always developing our employees on a personal and technical level and we also stimulate own initiative and entrepreneurship. It is our ambition to be the center of excellence, supporting our clients in various markets like Commercial, Tugs & Workboats and Mega & Super Yachts.
The job: Sales Engineer Marine Electronics
While working in an inspiring, ambitious, dynamic and high tech environment, you are the contact point for existing and new customers in the commercial field concerning Marine Electronics products and services.
You will chase new opportunities / leads and advise customers on product specifications, application options and delivery times. You also negotiate prices, discuss quality requirements and make offers that you convert into orders.
As a Sales Engineer Marine Electronics at Admarel you are part of the sales team and you are responsible for the entire sales process from the first sales contact till the administrative closure. Your activities will mainly take place for our office in Alblasserdam.
.New colleague: What do we expect
- A bachelor degree (a technical bachelor degree is a pre);
- You get a kick out of working with the latest marine systems;
- You have a commercial and service-oriented attitude, are driven to achieve goals, have excellent contact skills and have an enthusiastic, independent and enterprising personality;
- You have working experience of administrative processes, knowledge of a CRM system (Navision) is a pre;
- You have focus on collaboration, the customers and getting results;
- You are fluent in the Dutch and English language, both written and oral.
Can’t wait to join our team in Alblasserdam?
Please apply below or contact our HR Advisor Peter Honkoop via firstname.lastname@example.org.
WOULD YOU LIKE SOME MORE INFORMATION FIRST?
Please contact our Corporate Recruiter first.